We make a refund if:
- an item doesn’t work the way it should and can’t be fixed;
- you bought an item by mistake twice.
We do not make a refund if:
- you don’t want it after you have downloaded it;
- your software doesn’t meet the minimal requirements specified on product page;
- the item did not meet your expectations;
- you change your mind;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them).
The reason why we can’t just make a refund in all cases is because we sell digital products, so there is no way to control whether you remove the copy of the product or not.
HOW DO I INITIATE THE REFUND PROCEDURE?
You need to contact us within 30 days since you have bought an item, by using the Contact form, and describing the problem as accurately as possible. We will get back to you with what we think might help fix your problem. If we can’t get it working together, you will get your money back.
We want to help you get the product working, and this means that we will require some cooperation from you. We won’t ask anything like a system reinstall, but if you absolutely refuse to try anything, we won’t be able to determine whether the problem can be fixed or not, and won’t be able to issue a refund.
WHEN WILL I GET MY MONEY BACK?
– If you paid with a Visa or Mastercard, you will get the money back on your bank account within a several business days.
– If you paid via PayPal, the time needed to process your refund will vary, depending on the kind of payment you used (PayPal balance, or through your bank account, or your debit or credit card linked to your account). As soon as we issue the refund, you will receive an email from PayPal, which will contain more details about the process.